Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Thankful! Salem OR Family and Child Photography

I am so thankful this year for my clients, who have become friends and family! It has truly been a blessed year. As winter settles in, I turn my sights more towards basketball and coaching, but I am still booking and starting to look at the new year. In fact, in the spirit of giving I would like to offer a 50% discount on the session fee to the first person who books and pays the deposit for a session in the new year! *valid if booked by 12/1/09*

That's right, be the first to book a session for 2010 and I will give you 50% off the session fee!


And it wouldn't be a post with out a few pictures and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, these are two of my nephews, Sean and Adam.

blogsean3

blogboth2

blogadam1

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: