Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More of my family

My mother in law really wanted pictures of the whole family together, and wanted me to take them, I wasn't sure how I was going to get the kids to look at the camera, and getting settings right ect till I thought about my brother. He came to visit for Thanksgiving and is also a photographer, though he tends to focus more on scenery/nature than people. So I set everything up, posed us and let him push the button. Worked great! I sure wish he lived closer, we could make a great team! Thanks for the help Jim!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family Beth!!

Silly*Jilly said...

You did a wonderful job! Now come on down to Florida to take our family's pics too! See what you've started! You do have a beautiful family!

Renee'

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

lol! I would love to Renee! We are talking about a possible trip to WDW so it may not be as out of reach as you think :)